Beauty Ambassador - Fashion Show at Bare Escentuals
This job posting is no longer active
Bare Escentuals: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Knows their personal Average Dollar Sale, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
- Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
- Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
- Meets/exceeds all personal goals.
- Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Store Managers, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
- Refers qualified Beauty Ambassadors to management.
- Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
- Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
- Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
- Fluid Mandarin, Spanish, or Farci is a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
- Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Able to work 2 night and weekends and have flexible availability.
- Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.