Warehouse Associate at Bare Escentuals
Warehouse Associate, 1st & 2nd shift, Monday through Friday
This position is responsible for receiving, stocking, picking, packing, distributing, and returning product and material within the Warehouse while maintaining the highest standards of efficiency and quality for both internal and external customers.
- Must be willing to work 1st shift--6 a.m. to 2 p.m. or 2nd shift--2 p.m. to 10 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Monitors and maintains warehouse packing and picking locations to support efficient warehouse processing and maximize warehouse space utilization.
- Moves product around warehouse and operates warehouse equipment safely and efficiently. (Equipment that may be utilized includes forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, and order pickers.)
- Ensures accurate quantities of products are received, stocked, picked, packed, distributed and/or returned by comparing the appropriate documentation and matching product identification numbers. Questions and resolves discrepancies as required.
- Inputs product information into the warehouse database for inventory tracking to ensure accuracy and completion. Identifies product shortages and/or damages upon receipt of product.
- Works overtime or second shift as required by warehouse supervisor.
- Meets deadlines and goals as established by warehouse supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Provides support during Physical Inventories of Warehouse.
- Attends departmental meetings as required.
- Meets performance and attendance standards as outlined.
- Follows company Safety and Security policies.
- Maintains all RF equipment, computers, printers, and any other company equipment used to complete work assignments.
- Completes all pre-shift inspection checklists on all power equipment before use.
- Works collaboratively with other employees and departments toward common goals and objectives.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
- Reading, writing, mathematical and English language skills usually attained through a High School or equivalent education.
- A minimum of one (1) year related experience in a warehouse environment; or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, order selectors preferred, but not required.
- Warehouse equipment certification, a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- WMS, RF, and related distribution center technology.
- Ability to regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, bend, and crouch on a concrete floor.
- Ability to lift, lower, and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Experience operating warehouse equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, and pickers preferred.
- Email BE-OhioDCrecruit@bareescentuals.com
- Apply in person at 5271 Centerpoint Parkway, Groveport, OH 43125