Specialist, International Visual Merchandising & Creative at Bare Escentuals
This job posting is no longer active
The Specialist, reporting to the Senior Manager of International Creative, is responsible for facilitating the execution of marketing programs on time and on budget. Establish working schedules and lead cross-functional teams to ensure all timelines are met.
- Project manage all creative needs (Visual Merchandising and out-of-store creative needs) for Asia Pacific and South America markets
- Develop schedules, lead weekly status meeting, ensure creative sign off and provide updates as needed.
- Lead internal and external partners in preparing, planning and adhering to strict timelines for all upcoming updates and projects, ensuring all deliverables are received on time.
- Maintain graphic distribution spreadsheets related to a visual in-store elements for all fixtures.
- Track all Visual Merchandising projects for all regions
- Maintain and create timelines for all regions
- Attends all Visual Merchandising related meetings to capture key takeaways
- Capture and centralize all regions promo mile stone and in store dates
- Maintains up to date assortments of all regions
- Familiarize themselves with fixture company productions timelines
- Prioritize projects
- Archives and folders all Visual Merchandising related files on drive
- Works with team members to ensure projects are on track
- Input Fixture orders
- Occasionally handles any new store signage and maintenance requests from our graphic vendor.
- Manages all visual and collateral approvals
- Supply business partners with appropriate visual assets, quotes, etc. when necessary.
- Coordinate all project requirements to ensure successful execution.
- Work closely with other members of marketing operations to ensure resources are being allocated effectively.
- 4 Year college degree or higher
- 2-4 years + project management experience a plus
- Must have great attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational, project management and planning skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must have ability to quickly jump from one project to the next as priorities change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint